Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crafty Crafty

Check it out. In the last week, I made these two creations. Yes, I realize this is highly uncharacteristic of me. Maybe I have been living in Utah too long. Who knows. First I made this cute little tutu for my cousin's little girl. Avery tried it on for me so I could see the finished product. Last night I made the little receiving blanket for a friend of mine that just had a baby. (She'll like it as long as she doesn't look too closely at the seams - I never claimed to actually know how to sew).

6 comments:

April said...

Ooooh, Natalie, that tutu is adorable. I LOVE Avery's posing.

And the blanket looks so cute!

Nice work. But watch out, or you'll get addicted to making things! :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie! I love the tutut! I've always wanted to make one but don't know how. You might have to share your secret with me .... :)

Anonymous said...

Love the your projects. You'll have to teach me how to make that tutu!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just read what I wrote and it doesn't really make sense...I blame it on the growth on my leg that is screaming at me, also known as Jane.

See you tonight!

Amanda said...

Those are great! Someday I will be talented too. :) Good job.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Can you make me a new $1000 suit? I gots to look gooooood.