Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rollie Pollie

Lucy learned how to roll from her back to her tummy today...this is her resting after all the hard work. I was not mentally prepped for her new trick - she's growing up too fast!!!


I had to post this cute picture of her sporting the flower of the day...please, tell me to stop making these...I can't help myself.

6 comments:

Sunny and Larry said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Good job on your new trick, Lucy!!!We'll take a picture of her wearing each and every color of hair bow--such a doll.
We love her.
Great G & G "R"

Sparklebot said...

Way to go Lucy!

Nick said...

Will it help you to stop making them if I say it screams UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!

smith fam said...

you must have forgotten that I live in Utah - and I have lived here now for 10 years.

Alicia said...

She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Can you do a tutorial on how to make those bows?